Matthew is a driven and accomplished Civil Engineer with a passion for education. He has extensive experience in tutoring and have worked for a number of years for several educational institutes. Matthew specialises in Mathematics, Physics, Biology and General Sciences for a range of school year levels and the University level.
He looks forward to enhancing the learning environment for all students at Tutors SA and inspire them to reach their true potential and succeed in their field of interest.
Matthew’s enthusiasm has led to many proud accomplishments including:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Structural with Civil and Environmental) with 1st class honours
- Diploma in Education (nearing completion)
- AITPM – Young Engineering Professional of the Year
- Golder Associates Scholarship
- Golden Key Society member (top 15% of the academic program)
- Principal Scholarship
Here’s a short quote from Matthew to the students:
My greatest motivation is creating a learning environment for students that is engaging and challenging which inspires them to reach their true potential and succeed in their field of interest. I want students to leave every tuition session feeling accomplished and eager to learn more.