The ‘STEMpowers’ course addresses a variety of STEM themes through interactive, fun and relevant hands-on activities. Starting with solving a puzzle using maths, kids will explore the broader theme of energy in our world through circuits and robots, forces of motion, DNA and digestion, plants and photosynthesis and chemical polymers.
Importantly, kids will learn the enquiry-process of developing a research question, appropriate methodology, collecting data and understanding the outcomes. Moreover, students will undertake a reflective exercise at the end of each session, encouraging self-regulation and active participation in the learning process.
Access the course Information Package here.
Phase 1 – School years 3-6:
- 6 sessions x 2 hr per session
- Starting in School Term 1:
- Group 1: Starting 26th February 2020, Wednesday 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Full course fee: $319
- Registration closes by 21st February 2020
STEM Centre Australia Campbelltown Centre
Donash Education Centre
27 Montacute Road Campbelltown SA 5074
How to enrol?
- Step 1: Complete the Online Enrolment Form HERE.
- Step 2: Pay STEM Centre Australia the course fee in advance by 21/02/2020. An invoice will be sent to you with the payment details once the enrolment form is completed.
Contact us now for more information.
- Lessons 6
- Exams 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Curriculum Special
- Students 10