The ‘STEMpowers’ course addresses a variety of STEM themes through interactive, fun and relevant hands-on activities. Starting with solving a puzzle using maths, kids will explore the broader theme of energy in our world through circuits and robots, forces of motion, DNA and digestion, plants and photosynthesis and chemical polymers.
Importantly, kids will learn the enquiry-process of developing a research question, appropriate methodology, collecting data and understanding the outcomes. Moreover, students will undertake a reflective exercise at the end of each session, encouraging self-regulation and active participation in the learning process.
Access the course Information Package here.
Phase 1 – School years 3-6:
- 6 sessions x 2 hr per session
- Starting in School Term 4:
- Group 1: Starting 19th October 2019, Saturdays 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Group 2: Starting 21st October 2019, Mondays 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Full course fee: $319
- Registration closes by 17th Oct 2019
STEM Centre Australia (and Tutors SA) Hectorville Centre
East Torrens Primary School, 12 Robson Road, Hectorville SA 5073
How to enrol?
- Step 1: Complete the Online Enrolment Form HERE.
- Step 2: Pay STEM Centre Australia the course fee in advance by 17/10/2019. An invoice will be sent to you with the payment details once the enrolment form is completed.
Contact us now for more information.
- Lessons 6
- Exams 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Curriculum Special
- Students 10