The term ‘Donash Australia Pty Ltd’ or ‘Tutors SA’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Donash Australia Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 4B Bath Street, Enfield SA, 5085, 28 616 317 189. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our content is for general information only. It can be changed without any notice.
- Our third parties and we do not guarantee or provide any warranty for the accuracy of the information. You hereby agree that such information may contain errors and we hereby exclude ourselves from any liability permissible by law.
- We will not be liable for how you use the information on this website, it is your responsibility to make sure the services and information offered on this website meets your necessities.
- This website may include content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics. All material is licensed or owned by us. Therefore, any reproduction of the material used in the website is prohibited and is in accordance with copyright laws.
- Any reproduced trademarks which are not owned or licensed by this website are acknowledged.
- Any unauthorised usage of this website may give a pretence for a claim for damages or a criminal offence.
- This website may provide links for your usage but they are not controlled by us. You hereby acknowledge that you will be using these links on your own risk.
- Your usage of this website and any disagreement ascending out of your usage of it is subject to the laws of South Australia, Australia.
- The terms and conditions can be changed or amended at our discretion at any time without notice. You hereby agree to accept those changes and amendments.
- You acknowledge to indemnify us from suits, demands, claims, liabilities, cost, expenses and actions related to the use of this website.
- Cancellation and refund policy: Please note there are strictly no refunds for the purchase of good or services from Tutors SA. You are only entitled to a refund for goods or services if you provide proof of purchase (i.e. your receipt or invoice) and the item or service has a defect, which if it had been known at the time of purchase, would have stopped a reasonable person from purchasing the goods or services. We will also offer you a refund if the item is not of acceptable quality as required by South Australian law. Tutors SA will not under any circumstances offer a refund or a replacement if you change your mind.
- All information and content on our website does not guarantee a high score in exams. It is important to note that information provided in this website such as study methods, exam preparation and are only recommendations from the authors.Reading any information on www.TutorsSA.com.au and any study materials published by the authors does not itself guarantee high exam success in all the associated exams including but not limited to SACE, ACER, Ignite, and any school exams. Users have to do their part of preparing by studying for exams adequately.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.TutorsSA.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- While we take every effort to keep the website running smoothly, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.