OUR NEW cloud-based portal!
We’ve been working hard on upgrading our services, systems and processes to offer you and your children an easy and enjoyable tutoring experience. With new technology, a refreshed brand and exciting new classes for our students, we are moving towards a brighter future!
In Term 1 classes are being delivered in a Hybrid format Zoom + Face-to-Face Check our guide and learn how to join our virtual classes on Spark*
- We will be delivering these lessons face-to-face for those students attending the Centre.
- Students can opt to attend the Zoom live sessions via Spark* Portal following the guide provided in this document
- For the safety of all students and staff, we highly recommend all students wear a mask when attending the centre and during classes.
Also, please be mindful our COVID-19 health measures are based on the rules and the guidelines set by the South Australian Government authorities. You will be notified of any changes via email and ahead of time.
- View your child (or children) timetable/s and scheduled lessons from your Spark* account from your computer or mobile
- View future and past lessons and all their details (location, etc).
- Access assessment results
- Access and download lesson resources
- Pay invoices and view your payment history online
- Join online lessons with a single click & much more
All new and existing students should have received an email from Spark* to create or activate an account.
In case you have not received an email from Spark* to activate an account or your are having issues accessing your profile, please email us at [email protected]
Once you log in, it is important you check and update your personal details by clicking the yellow ‘edit’ button under your profile picture.
NOTE: When you log into your Spark* account you will first have an overview of your Dashboard (As per image below). This will show all the information you have provided, as well as any classes and upcoming lessons you are currently on.