General Science | Biology | Chemistry | Physics
Experience | Qualifications | Passion
Tutors SA is the leading tutoring institutes in Adelaide. We are looking for highly experienced and motivated tutors and teachers to join our highly regarded team in an ongoing basis.
Do you have teaching experience in Australia, in line with the Australian curriculum for Reception – Year 10 and/or the SACE curriculum for Year 11 – Year 12 students, and looking for ongoing part-time work between 3 – 20 hours a week? Then this may be for you.
Who We Are?
Tutors SA (http://tutorssa.com.au/) is the leading tutoring institute in South Australia established since 2013, teaching and mentoring students from Reception – School Years 12 (primary, middle, high, SACE/IB), and tertiary students. Our strong team involves more than 40 highly passionate, qualified and experienced teaching staff from various fields. We offer a great teaching and learning environment with a brand new, purpose-built education facility strategically located at Campbelltown in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide. In addition, our second centre located in Mitcham at the southern suburbs of Adelaide offers an excellent school learning environment.
Tutors SA is specialised in providing successful small group class tuition in a unique manner and has developed a reputation for improving core skills of our students with their long-term goals in mind for a sustainable growth. We also provide individual tuition support when required. As a new initiative, we are also focused on enhancing students’ interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related subjects as well as the UCAT entry exams
Classes and Subjects
We are looking for experienced and qualified tutors and teachers for following subjects and classes:
* School years 7, 8, 9, 10 – General Science, Extension Science for Accelerated Learning
* School years 11, 12 (SACE) – Chemistry, Biology, Physics
* School years 11, 12 (IB) – Chemistry, Biology, Physics.
In general, classes are held on a weekly basis, in line with our centre’s timetable.
We are looking for?
We are looking for applicants who possess a minimum of 1-year proven tutoring and teaching experience with a high level of motivation and commitment to students’ academic progress. Applicants must be reliable and available to conduct classes on a weekly basis.
We are looking for:
* A qualified teacher or an experienced professional (with qualifications in other areas) who has a passion for teaching, tutoring and mentoring students or,
* A high achieving University student with SACE ATAR of 95.00 and above.
* Exceptional all-rounded communication skills.
* Adaptable to changing student learning requirements.
-Experience in the Australian curriculum (ACARA) and SACE and/or IB curriculums
-Experience working with students in a multicultural setting
-Higher degree qualifications or PhD (in fields of Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields) with research expertise and/or industry exposure.
Applicants must have a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC) or must be willing to apply for one.
Why Tutors SA?
* We are the leading private tuition institute in Adelaide
* We value our tutors’ contribution, and we pay great rates based on the tutors’ qualification and experience.
* A growing company well-known for its explicit teaching methodology, guiding students to achieve their full learning potential
* An opportunity to be part of a friendly, professional, and diversified team
* Regular opportunities for tutoring and non-tutoring work
* Bi-annual complementary company events!
How to apply:
Complete the application form below and attached your CV. For any questions about the role, please contact Joe at (08) 8166 7579.