Maths | English
Experience | Qualifications | Passion
Tutors SA is the leading tutoring institutes in Adelaide. We are looking for highly experienced and motivated tutors and teachers to join our highly regarded team in an ongoing basis.
Do you have teaching experience in Australia, in line with the Australian curriculum for Reception – Year 7 students, and looking for ongoing part time work between 3 – 20 hours a week? Then this may be for you
Who We Are?
Tutors SA (http://tutorssa.com.au/) is the leading tutoring institute in South Australia established since 2013, teaching and mentoring students from Reception – School Years 12 (primary, middle, high, SACE/IB), and tertiary students. Our strong team involves more than 40 highly passionate, qualified and experienced teaching staff from various fields. We offer a great teaching and learning environment with a brand new, purpose-built education facility strategically located at Campbelltown in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide. In addition, our second centre located in Mitcham at the southern suburbs of Adelaide offers an excellent school learning environment.
Tutors SA is specialised in providing successful small group class tuition in a unique manner and has developed a reputation for improving core skills of our students with their long-term goals in mind for a sustainable growth. We also provide individual tuition support when required. As a new initiative, we are also focused on enhancing students’ interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related subjects as well as the UCAT entry exams.
Classes and Subjects: We are looking for teachers for the following subjects and classes:
* Reception, School years 1 – 7: Maths, English, Scholarship Preparation.
In general, classes are held on a weekly basis, in line with our centre’s timetable.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Primary qualified teachers who possess a minimum of 1 year of teaching experience or tertiary students finalising their degree in education in view of becoming a qualified teacher. Applicants must be reliable and available to conduct classes on a weekly basis and possess a high level of motivation and commitment to students’ academic progress.
We are looking for:
* Qualified and registered primary teachers (or about to achieve the qualification soon) who have a passion for teaching, tutoring and mentoring students.
* Minimum qualification – Bachelor of Education or similar (or completing soon).
* Experience in the Australian curriculum.
* Exceptional all-rounded communication skills.
* Adaptable to changing student learning requirements.
-Experience working with students in a multicultural setting.
-Experience in teaching extension classes.
Applicants must have a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC) or must be willing to apply for one.
Why Tutors SA?
* We are the leading private tuition institute in Adelaide
* We value our tutors’ contribution, and we pay great rates based on the tutors’ qualification and experience.
* A growing company well-known for its explicit teaching methodology, guiding students to achieve their full learning potential
* An opportunity to be part of a friendly, professional, and diversified team
* Regular opportunities for tutoring and non-tutoring work
* Bi-annual complementary company events!
How to apply:
Interested applicants are required to apply through the Tutors SA website at https://tutorssa.com.au/become-a-teacher/. For any questions about the role, please contact Joe at 08 8166 7579.